Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumTrainedByWarrior: Harrys prep2020 Log
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2020 Log

Date: 6/1/20

Week/s: 2

Phase: 1

Drugs: 400mg test e, 250mg Equipoise (EQ) per week

Starting weight: 232lbs

Current weight: 229.2lbs

So what is up guys & girls, I have decided to start a new log for 2020. This log will provide all the content of my plans, moves and much more for the entire year, so you will have the ability to absolutely everything that happens, when it happens. I will try to flood you guys with content when things change, improvements I've seen or attained with also some informative content.

Right now I am into week 2 of my dieting phase. I've lost a total of 3lbs since beginning 6 days ago which I'm very happy with that. I have just made some further adjustments mainly to my caloric intake and macronutrients of course which is.

Nutrition:

Training day: 575g carbs - 45g fats - 260g protein

That sees a decrease in fats by 30g (270kcals) 

Rest day: 390g carbs - 85g fats - 270g protein

That sees a decrease in carbs by 60g (240kcals

A total of 510kcals reduction in caloric intake and a net total of 1,830kcals per week. I will run with this for the week while monitoring my performance & recovery capabilities across the week then next week check in I will analyse and then decide the next call of action. 

That I pretty much the only change for the week, The rationale behind this is mainly because my body doesn't warrant this much energy at the moment, my training volume is at baseline and other then my training and steps (6-8k per day) I'm relatively sedentary for the majority of the day, sitting at my desk doing check ins or taking care of other business matters. 

Training total volume at the moment is:

Chest: 9

Back: 12

Anterior delts: 3

Medial delts: 5

Posterior delts: 5

Triceps: 6

Biceps: 6 

Quadriceps: 10

Hamstrings: 9

Adductors: 2

Abductors: 2

Glutes: 3

Calves: 5

I will increase volume for certain body parts that can get away with more volume and not create a ton of systemic fatigue, like shoulders & arms. but this phase is mainly focusing on driving up strength as much as possible, with volume at baseline that warrants my body the ability to drive of strength and not impede my recovery modalities. The next phase I will then focus on more conditioning work which will take place in about 3 to 4 weeks. 

Drugs: 

For the time being I remain on test E at 400mg, with the introduction of EQ at 250mg, I've explained why I use this drug on the final push blog (so check that out). After this phase is completed and I move onto the conditioning phase, that is when I will introduce some fat burners like clen. 

That is pretty much it, like I said the only manager change for the week is caloric intake. As always if you guys have any questions please let me know and I will get back to you. 

cheers guys

Week/s: 5 (16 weeks out)

Drugs: 400mg test e, 250mg Equipoise (EQ), Clen Malay tiger 40mcg 

Current weight: 222.2lbs

What is up guy's and of course girls. 

It has been a while since I updated you all on this section, so I thought I would do exactly that. There have been quite a few changes. made since I last updated so I will sub categories everything and go into detail for you

Nutriton

With it being now week 5 of my dieting phase, I have made a few manipulations to macronutrients and concomitantly calories. Normally I tend to not touch my macros too much, but with my ability to lose fat relatively difficult I find that inevitably I will have to drop calories quite significantly in order to get the condition, so I initially made adjustments with this to a point a was satisfied with that didn't see no underlining diminish in performance nor recovery capabilities. I will now hold to this macros/calories for as long as possible making adjustments to other variables such as NEAT, EAT and cardio. My current macros stand at

Training day: 450g carbs - 45g fats - 260g protein 

Rest day: 335g carbs - 85g fats - 270g protein

So all in all I have reduced carbs on training day by 115g & on rest day 65g (I ended on a total of 400g carbs). As I said I will hold onto this macros for as long as possible, I'm currently averaging a ROL (rate of loss) of about 2% which equates to 2-3lbs per week, this initial ROL is to be expected with carbs pulled which will see to an extent glycogen depletion, some water retention drop off and overall body weight reduction. 

Cardio

Cardio has only just be introduced, it currently stands at 4 x 30 minutes on the stair master. There isn't much to report on this front as I've only just introduced cardio but in a nutshell everything is good, I perform fasted cardio and perform cardio on Mon/Tue/Thur/Sun

Training

My current split is unchanged, with a 5 x a week split with 3 days on 1 day off 2 days on 1 day off. 

Mon: Pull

Tue: Push

Wed: Legs

Thur: Rest

Fri: Upper

Sat: Lower

Sun: Rest

The split is working perfectly at the moment, performance capacity along with strength capacity is optimal, total volume is just under my MRV per body part which is

Back 16 sets

Chest 13 sets

Anterior delts 3 sets

Medial delts 10 sets

Posterior delts 10 sets

Triceps 8 sets

Biceps 8 sets

Quads 13 sets

Hamstrings 11 sets

adductors 2 sets

abductors 2 sets

calves 6 sets

Obviously some musculatures can get away with more volume then other musculatures hence why some are relatively lower, This also is a reflection of my capabilities so please do not emulate what I am doing as you may require less or higher amounts per each body part in comparison to me.

Drugs

My current cycle is

Test E 400mg

EQ 250mg

Clen 40mcg

I will keep EQ in for another 6 weeks before removing it, replacing it with Tren A which will see me about 10 weeks out, I may potentially hold off until 8 weeks out so extend the EQ to 8 weeks but I will react when I need to. As for the current stack, everything is fine. As I mentioned strength is maintaining, I'm finding no impediment with appetite which is good and no side effects like estrogen aromatisation or excessive water retention, mainly due to both drugs being mildly aromatising anabolics plus also with my gynecomastia surgery, I'm far less susceptible to having any aromatisation side effects.

as always any questions please ask below and I will get back to you.

cheers

Week/s: 7 

Phase: 2

Drugs: 400mg test e, Clen Malay tiger 60mcg 

Current weight: 224.2lbs

What is up guy's and girls, it has been a little while since ive updated this blog section so since there have been some adjustments made to my diet so on and so forth I thought I will update you all on what's going on, what's changed & my philosophy behind these changes.

Nutriton

Starting of with nutrition, I have made some adjustments to both training day & rest day macros, these adjustments made will remain unchanged for about 4 weeks now, as I look to manipulate other variables like NEAT & cardio. I have made changes to what shows I'm doing so my prep has extended which is the rationale behind not making any new changes to my caloric intake. Dropping too low could be a costly mistake on my performance, recovery & ability to persevere muscle tissue. So these changes where made in week 6 (last week), I've been running these calories for 9 days now. Those macros are now,

Training day: 400g carbs - 45g fats - 260g protein 

Rest day: 285g carbs - 65g fats - 270g protein 

You'll notice a significant reduction in calories on my rest day, this wasn't done in one go, since I last updated I have made two changes, simply because my body just didn't warrant the amount of calories I was consuming, they were still putting me in a surplus so I had to make two changes. This is because my lifestyle is fairly sedentary, as I work from home with my online coaching business. I try focus on my NEAT levels which have been increased. 

Initially they started at 10k for both TD & RD which is a generic starting point I like to use. I then increased to 12k on RD, now I average 14-15k on both TD & RD. on top of this I have 4 x 30 minutes cardio which has increased my deficit. Seeing an average ROL of 1% which equates to 0.5/1lb per week. 

Some of you will have noticed scale weight has gone up, this is largely contributed by the fact that the weekend just gone I was busy travelling to be with a client for his photoshoot, which see a slight shift in meal timing, a slight decrease in fluid intake & stress accumulation. Ive noticed this to be a common occurrence when I travel as I get stressed easily when I'm out of routine. So essentially I'm not overly concerned by this increase, as I know it will drop off in the next couple days.

Training

My current split is unchanged, with a 5 x a week split with 3 days on 1 day off 2 days on 1 day off. 

I have made a couple adjustments to exercise selection/variation which where seeing plateaus in progression or accumulating a profuse amount of systemic fatigue (i.e. deadlifts from the floor & T.bar rows). I know have programmed in Block pulls & the T.bars have been replaced with unilateral pull downs. Ive also pulled out all incline dumbbell work as again I was seeing plateaus in progression. 

Lastly across the micro cycle (week), my recovery has been on point for all body parts except back & chest so I have pulled out one set from both, so my current total volume is now

Back 15 sets

Chest 12 sets

Anterior delts 4 sets (up 1 set)

Medial delts 10 sets

Posterior delts 10 sets

Triceps 8 sets

Biceps 8 sets

Quads 13 sets

Hamstrings 11 sets

adductors 4 sets (split across pull & legs sessions)

abductors 4 sets (split across pull & lower sessions)

calves 6 sets

Drugs

My current cycle is

Test E 400mg

Clen 60mcg

I have pulled the EQ out a couple weeks earlier then initially planned, no real reason other then I just felt like it wasn't bringing me anymore benefits, With it's half life being 14 up to 28 days, I have removed it now but i will still have some residence left in my system for a few weeks before totally out. Clen has increased to 60mcg now. I personally like to cycle Clen although it's not entirely necessary, I just like to do it as I feel if I run it too long I can start to look flat, stringy which is anecdotally speaking plus I've seen it in a few clients. So in about 2 weeks I will pull Clen out for about 1 week, then re-introduce it.

That is pretty much it for any update, I will provide some current physique updates below but as always any questions please ask below and I will get back to you.

cheers

Uploaded files:
  • WhatsApp-Image-2020-02-10-at-15.55.42-2.jpeg
  • WhatsApp-Image-2020-02-10-at-15.55.42-3.jpeg
  • WhatsApp-Image-2020-02-10-at-15.55.42-4.jpeg
  • WhatsApp-Image-2020-02-10-at-15.55.42-5.jpeg
  • WhatsApp-Image-2020-02-10-at-15.55.42-6.jpeg

Week/s: 8

Phase: 2

Drugs: 400mg test e, T3 25mcg

Current weight: 219.6lbs

What is up guys & girls, seeing as few changes have been but into action I thought I would update you lot following the journey. My body weight is currently at its lowest this prep at (219.6lbs). With me into my phase 2 now I have made manipulations to variables & drugs for this next phase which I will discuss so you can see exactly what I do, the rationale behind these changes and as always if you have questions you can ask and I will reply.

Nutriton

As for nutrition I haven't made any adjustments at all here, I don't need to or want to be pulling calories at this point. with me still having around 30 weeks of my prep, pulling more calories would be nonsensical as it will take away from my recovery capabilities & performance in my sessions. I have simply made manipulations to other variables such as my NEAT & cardio. Essentially it will come down to energy balance and once you know how to master your energy balance it can be profound tool to use at eliciting the goal (fat loss) while having the ability to keep calories high still. Ive lost most my weight in this phase but making two adjustments, that being with my drugs & my energy output. As for calories & macros they remain at

Training day: 400g carbs - 45g fats - 260g protein 

Rest day: 285g carbs - 65g fats - 270g protein 

Training

No real updates to provide as for training, I'm still strong across a majority of my lifts. Im very happy with my current numbers that seem to be linearly progressing, conversely I will most likely implement a de-load at some point next week as I can start to feel my recovery taking a bit of a hit, also my sleep hasn't been the best either which I know for me is indicative that there is excess systemic fatigue. I will probably de-load from next Thursday through to Sunday then go again. I have factored in de-loads into this prep which is why I have extended the length of this prep to 40 weeks. As that provides ample time to de-load, even possibly diet break which will be conducive for me to mitigate some of the acute effects on my physiology like metabolic adaptation & reduce chronic fatigue, as well as increasing reduction of fat mass, while reducing the reduction of fat free mass.

Total volume remains at:

Back 15 sets

Chest 12 sets

Anterior delts 4 sets (up 1 set)

Medial delts 10 sets

Posterior delts 10 sets

Triceps 8 sets

Biceps 8 sets

Quads 12 sets

Hamstrings 11 sets

adductors 4 sets (split across pull & legs sessions)

abductors 4 sets (split across pull & lower sessions)

calves 6 sets

Drugs

My current cycle is

Test E 400mg

T3 25mcg

I have removed Clen temporarily for this next phase as I'm mainly emphasising on energy output through cardio & NEAT for this phase. The reason I pull it out is to allow for the increased sensitivity to the Clen. I used it initially just to get things moving, increasing beta-oxidation while keeping NEAT relatively low 8k per day, Cardio at zero & calories considerably high. Now I have placed T3 in after the drop in calories that where made in the last update blog but the main change is my NEAT & cardio

NEAT is now avg 15-17k per day

Cardio is now at 5x30 minutes per week (3 x stairmaster - 2 x treadmill) The 2 treadmill sessions are the days after legs, just to reduce inflammation & ensure I don't cause more damage, taking away from my recovery. 

These changes has seen a total of 5lbs dropped in the last 2 weeks, I expect these ROL to slow over the coming weeks but overall i'm very happy where things are. plus I got more variables to evoke at a latter date like the Clen. I haven't even touched the Masteron or Tren yet.

Be smart with your cycles, how much you use and knowing exactly when to implement and/or pull things out. Its not always about hammering the drugs in constantly. 

any questions please send them over, P.S progress pictures will be uploaded tomorrow

cheers

Week/s out: 25

Meso: 4

Drugs: 

Starting weight: 228lbs

Current weight: 225.2lbs

So what is up guys and girls, I haven't been active on here recently due to some personal matters that needed prioritising and also the latest pandemic crisis that is going on. 

The personal matters were nothing serious, however this COVID-19 virus that is going round is extremely serious and has also impacted my original plans of competing. As most of you may be aware, certain countries are currently under formal government orders to self isolate, with business and any large mass gatherings being cancelled or postponed, this has affected my initial show I was planning on doing in 2020. The federation have mentioned about the possibilities of the shows going ahead, stating they're slim so with that unfortunate news I have had to come to a decision or reassessing my options or quitting altogether, the latter options is not a choice this year. So I have reassessed shows that are available, looking at the duration of the prep, while taking into consideration how long I have already been dieting (11 weeks). The next show I know 98% is going ahead is 25 weeks out from Sunday 15th March (2 days ago). So with this knew concept of shows available I decided to take half of last week off from training to drop off fatigue while also feeding myself back up to put myself in a more robust position going into the prep. I pushed body weight back up to 228lbs (which saw 9lb increment). 

I'm now initiating my new prep at 25 weeks out from my planned shows of 2020, so hopefully if all things go to plan and there are no more further cancellations I should be on stage in September of 2020. 

In a way it has been a blessing in disguise as a few things wasn't going to plan with my initial prep in terms of certain variables I had implemented, mainly down to the experimenting of new protocols. So a long story short, some things have remained in, some thing's are relatively similar to my initial prep but a large majority of things have gone back to what I had done previously, so lets take a look.

Drug cycle: 

I'm currently running 50mg of Dbol per day for 4 week's, along with 400mg of test e per week. 

after the 4 weeks is up Dbol will be removed (21 weeks out) I will run Clen at 20mcg with test remaining the same. Clen dose will increment in reflection to scale weight and visual observation. 

at 10 weeks out Clen will be removed and Tren & Masteron will be introduced, Tren at 200mg & Masteron TBD. 

around 6/4 weeks out Tren will come out, halotestin will come in with Masteron to help bring in that last bit of condition and test dose will reduce towards the latter end (TBD). 

things are subjective to change if and when needed, but fundamentally this is what the structure of my cycle will look like. 

Nutrition:

I have gone back to my individual day macros which mainly reflects my training days so for example, 

Push & Pull: 250g carbs - 50g fats - 260g protein

Lower & Upper: 400g carbs - 40g fats - 260g protein

Rest days: 150g carbs - 60g fats - 270g protein 

This worked brilliantly for me my last prep I done, mid 2019 the only downfall is keeping on top of the macros for each day, but I have eliminated that problem with a specific meal plan written up for each days, I have printed that off and its stuck on my wall so I can see every day exactly what I need to eat. In comparison to just high & low day macros aka training day and rest day macros. This approach will help with energy balance, while also helping with controlling acute metabolic changes & leptin down-regulation which will see a more sustainable ROL per week without having to make drastic manipulations to macronutrients to frequently which I noticed from the most recent prep I started at the beginning of this year.

Training: 

Training remains exactly identical to the previous set up, so nothing major to report here

Cardio & steps:

cardio will start at 5x25 minutes per week.

steps are,

12k training day

15k rest day

that is pretty much it for now, as I said hopefully all goes to plan and there are no further cancellation or postponed events and the prep goes ahead. 

any questions please fire them over

For anyone who is found to be misusing the forum for transaction purposes selling goods etc will be removed permanently as it is prohibited. If anyone is found mistreating any other members will be removed permanently as it is prohibited